Of course, there was much to celebrate once the ceremony took place. There was overflow seating in the sanctuary so well over 300 (maybe 500 people?)? I don't really know but there was much congratulating and visiting going on well into the early evening.
An abundance of apple pies was the fare instead of a traditional wedding cake. There were storebought as well as homemade. All yummy.
Friends catching a brief moment with the newlyweds.
This particular pie was theirs alone although I don't think they had a chance to eat any and there was no cutting of the pie or sharing of the pie with one another. I sure hope they took one with them when they left!
It was a lovely day with a touch of the warmth of summer to come evident. Many were outside enjoying the day and observing the bride and groom with their families during pictures in the gazebo.
I like this close up, but it seems as if the bride's brother is saying something like "Good grief" :) I don't think he was, but just happened to be rubbing his eye as I took the shot!
I captured the above close up of the groom's siblings that I really like. However, one brother was cut out on the right side. I jokingly said that if the girl on the far right hadn't been there, he would have fit. Her and the sibling brother on the right side have since become engaged with a wedding in the fall.
I love to capture unposed moments, unpretentious and all natural. This shot of bride's dad and brother is priceless. Love his cowboy attire!
Another close up.....I couldn't resist........
Further away, but similar. It's hard to pick a favorite.
LOVE this grin!
This has got to be my all time favorite (that is why I blew it WAY up!). I love the look they are sharing and, above all, I love all of the little children looking at them and TO them as a great example of their desire to please and honor God.
A close up from same scene. This time a brother is looking on with a great grin.
Don't they look cute together everything matching and all? They are eldest brother and eldest sister of the bride.
Leaving the church amidst the bubbles.
A last and parting shot of the lovely couple.
Thanks for a lovely celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment