
It's a beautiful day in the Northwest today. I pray it continues as today we are preparing for the beginning of the sub floor framing. We are wishing the framer would show up today. Early this morning, the lumber truck rumbled down our driveway, backing up down the twisty, curvy road. I couldn't have done it! :) He delivered the beams, flooring, nails, bolts etc. and posted their handy sign so everyone knows who is providing for this project.

Then, not 30 minutes later, I saw out our window the arrival of the all important port-a-potty. The Chef suggested as a spot this nice, shady area in the woods. It's far enough away from the house to avoid the smell and will be cool and shady in the hot days of summer. This way, although we have indoor plumbing in our garage, the subs will not have to traipse through our house at all hours...it's hard enough for The Chef to get a turn living with three girls! Anyway, that should catch you all up to date on our building happenings. See you tomorrow, when I hope to show you the beginnings of our floor!
God bless, Ellie~
Very Exciting!! Looks familiar as well! :o)
ReplyDelete