
The cabinets arrived on Tuesday afternoon. Once inside, he removed all the doors and took out all of the drawers. That is about all he accomplished on Tuesday. Bob had contemplated installing them but the cost for them to do it was nominal. Also, the woodworkers said it also allows for no gray areas when something goes wrong! It was kind of a relief to let the work be done by someone else. It allowed Bob and I to get some flooring done too. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.........


The work site below on late Wednesday afternoon. Much progress being made.

Ta-da! All done at 5 PM Thursday afternoon. They will come back and install drawer pulls when I have decided on them. I really hadn't even given them a thought. That was just a decision that could wait......They are also going to make a cover for the vent hood so the duct work doesn't show. We had thought of making a kind of soffit with drywall, but think this will work better and be more visually pleasing. :)

A few different angles and views. I just love the variety of the wood grain (it's rustic hickory) Farmer Girl came in and said she loved how it clashed with the floors. She meant how it "contrasted" NOT clashed. :)


The lighting makes it look a bit more yellow than it really is. We can now install the dishwasher and the range. The refrigerator will be in on Monday AND Bob can put in the pendant lights above the bar and sink too. Woo-hoo!

All of the drawers and cupboards are soft close. That means I can't slam them. I just love to watch them glide closed.......

Next week, the counter guys come to make a template for our counters. Things are moving along and coming together. Bob is also working on the shower pan and the flooring with me when he is able. We are hoping to finish flooring this weekend.
Thanks for listening. Love, Ellie~
Looks sooooo nice! Can't wait to see it in person!!
ReplyDelete