Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet Friendships

As I looked over further photos of the big graduation day, I noticed so many pictures that involved relationships or, more specifically, friend relationships. I also realized that so many of the people in my life, some who are large parts of my daily life, I take for granted that the other important friends and family in my life know them or know about them. That is not always the case. I wanted to share them with you. Some you may recognize and some you may not know, but they all make up bits and pieces of my life, and make the tapestry of my life more enjoyable, cohesive, and blessed.    

 Both amazing. Both wonderful moms, wives, and friends!
 I want to take pictures that are amazing like Alyssa's
(on the right) and grow flowers like Lisa!

So happy to see them! Godly people who led my girls in AWANA for many years.
I can also remember square dancing with them and
my daughter and her friend fighting over who got to dance with Mr Klahn!

Wonderful example to me.
So happy and glad she came back here to live!
(here with her granddaughter)

Dan, band director extraordinaire.

Another two wonderful and lovely ladies.
I want to be just like them, full of wisdom and Godly love. 

So thankful and happy to have this lady in the center.
Let me never take for granted her wonderful delightful presence in my life!
And, the one next to her? Another full of wisdom and example to me.  

Happy to capture this moment!
You will recognize Cindy from our family adventures.
She is my closest friend and I cherish our times together.

Budding friendships. Special moments.

Sister. Friends. Really.

Smiles. Sisters three. Friends.
Daughters of friends. Friends of daughters. Friends to one another and others.
Beautiful.

Ditto.

Sons and moms. Precious and cherished friends.
Friends who did this same thing last weekend!

Beautiful girls of beautiful Godly friends.

Growing up in God's grace.

Older friends sharing laughter and memories. The best kind.

Silly friends.

Sister. Brothers. Friends. All special.
More than friends. Lovely.
Engaged friends. Soon to be married friends.
Threesome.

Friends make life sweet. I hope you have many that sweeten your life and make your moments blessed.

Love, Ellie~




No comments:

Post a Comment