In an effort to make Farmer Girl's December less lonely with her sister gone, we planned several special events. Namely, was this one which involved a drive to our favorite tea room in a nearby charming little town, taking her best friend for an afternoon of tea and scones. Did I mention lemon curd too? It's their favorite.
 |
| Dressed up outside the tea room. |
 |
| Enjoying tea and hot cocoa. |
I shared their tea time, enjoying my favorite tea, Snow Monkey Plum. Interesting name, huh? We also all had their incredible cranberry pecan scones with jam, cream and MUCH lemon curd! Num Yummy!
This is the last remaining evidence of their feast of lemon curd. The waitress kept bringing more and more at their every hint as well as more and more cream.....to top it off, they each chose a chocolate truffle. I didn't have one, but my favorite is their Mayan one-chocolate with a hint of chili pepper. It was a fun day in a fun town with two very sweet and fun girls!
Ellie~
Hey, nice to see your blog up and running. How about a post called "Sequim's Snow White" ... or is that Sequim's white snow? I love lemon curd too!
ReplyDelete