Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pioneer Woman Goal

I am pretty sure that I have reached the midpoint of my goal. I will doublecheck to make sure but last night we made the Pioneer Woman's meatloaf and I also made the creamed rosemary potatoes without the rosemary :) I didn't have any, but wanted to make creamed potatoes with the meatloaf so we improvised! Both were exceptional and rated a Four Paws Up. Looking forward to leftovers at the lake tomorrow. We are starting to repeat ourselves with the Oatmeal Crispies and Enchilidas this evening.

Looks like summer may have finally arrived in the Northwest. Beautiful and sunny here this morning. Can't wait to relax at the lake..........

Have a great day!
Ellie~

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHa, when I got your email I titled blog I thought maybe you were saying you quite blogging!
    This trip sounds like a blast!!! Alli is wanting to go in Jan..she's checking in to the details. What a blessed adventure!
    Are you going again in Jan?

    ReplyDelete