You will never be the same were the departing words of our fearless mission leaders last Sunday. After eating lunch and spending time listening to the innumerable details of our upcoming trip, I was filled with excitement as well as trepidation for the time away to the mission field. There have been times in the past few months where I have doubted whether we should go or whether there would be the money. Even until the last moment, finances have been a concern. There have been vet bills, car repairs, other unexpected bills and other concerns that have waylaid our purposes or attempted to do so. More recently, I have been blessed by some new patients in my small business which have served to add to the funds saved. Also, someone blessed us with some money. It was anonymous so I don't know who did it, but I do know it was the perfect amount. I thought I knew how much money we owed and when I paid the final payment on Sunday I was prepared with that amount. However, the amount was more than expected and that amount was exactly what the anonmymous amount had been! Isn't God amazing? He knew we needed that much more and He provided it. I am all ready beginning to feel that I will never be the same and we have only just begun!
9 days and counting, Ellie~
Wonderful! So where are you guys going anyway? You should post about the details of your trip! MIke and I went to Haiti when we were 17 and 18-we were NEVER the same after that! It was wonderful!
ReplyDelete