Monday, September 27, 2010

Save the Date!

Hard to believe that I have a graduating senior this year! Here she is from this past summer portraying Jane Austen in the home school bands recent production of Emma. It was an amazing and wonderful experience that I failed to blog about. It consumed so much of our last year as well as our summer, but I just kept putting off posting about it. I wanted to post when I had more time to do a thoughtful post, but there never seemed to be more time. Anyway, here is a peek into her part and costumes. I plan on posting a series of blogs about the entire experience soon........
Anyway, we are gearing up and planning a graduation for our Scribbler next summer on June 11th so SAVE THE DATE. We would love to have as many friends and family come as possible to help us celebrate! It promises to be another amazing and wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment