Griffin has been clean and sober for over 3 months! This is him sitting in the window, begging for help :) "Please let me have some socks" says the poor dog. Not really, but we love it when he sits here as we leave. I bought these block letters over the holidays on clearance at Costco. Since then we have played around with them, trying to come up with new words. Each morning, I would try to have a new message for the family when they got up like Peach and e-joy (kind of like e-mail) or our current one of *Joy* and Help. Oftentimes when we leave Griffin with Bob the builder, he will watch us leave and we joke that Griffin is silently, with his eyes, saying, "Help, don't leave me here with him. He doesn't like it when I misbehave and he never pets me. Please come back and save me, won't you?" or more succintly, just HELP. The other day, he was sitting here while the electric lady worked at our meter. Bob said he saw her coming toward the house and then saw her turn back away. The next day, he was on the front porch and found a doggie treat. Apparently, she left him one, thinking that his plea for help meant, "I need a treat." Maybe it does........
No comments:
Post a Comment