Imagine my surprise and excitement when I stopped by the book section at Costco today while grocery shopping and they had this book by Pioneer Woman, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It was supposed to be released TOMORROW. I think it was an accident, but it made me happy! So, now I am the proud owner of her latest book and first novel. I can't tell you if it is good or not, but I am looking forward to reading it and will keep you posted.
I also just started another book by Mary Beth Chapman called "Choosing to SEE." Have you heard of it? It's about her journey of grief after the death of their daughter, Maria. It's another one that I have been looking forward to reading. What do you like to read or what do you recommend? I usually read two to three books at a time. I have always LOVED to read and can't seem to keep up with all those waiting to be read! :) Although I still haven't finished Mansfield Park.....my last Austen book.Love, Ellie~
No comments:
Post a Comment