Farmer Girl made an addition to my blog this week-a counter (to the right). She put one on hers too (http://www.excitingepisodesinthelifeofelise.blogspot.com/) I have long wanted a counter, but didn't know how to do it. Leave it to a teenager to figure it out! I thought it would be nice to see how many are visiting my blog even when there is no comment left. However, I have found it rather disappointing as it doesn't appear that many visit my blog at all. The counter is still in the single digits and it goes up when I check it too so half of those are probably my visits!! How sad is that? Of course, if no one is visiting my blog, then no one is going to be guilted into reading it by reading this post, huh? ;) (is that a tear coming out of my smiley face?) Farmer Girl has far surpassed me approaching 100 all ready. That's Ok. Her blog is an exercise in journaling, proofing, typing, and applying what she is learning in school so if friends and family are reading it, that is wonderful. And, now, if you are reading this, you will know how to link to hers and read it too! Hmmm......Perhaps if she puts MY link on her blog, those reading hers will link to MINE and read it.........
Have a wonderful weekend worshipping God,
Ellie~
The more you blog...the more hits you'll get! :o) Happy counting!
ReplyDeleteYou will love your counter I know I do!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete