Woo hoo! We passed our electrical inspection! What a wonderful feeling. The inspector was very friendly and said it looked "very clean". Thank you, "electrician extraordinaire." Doesn't mean things are done, but we are one step closer and on the tail end of some frustrating news yesterday, it feels sweet. Now, if we could only get the plumbing done.....at least they are out there right now, pulling PEX. I think I will tell them if they don't finish by this Friday, they won't get paid until December because the loan officer comes out at the FIRST of the month and pays only for work COMPLETED! Maybe that will put a fire under them!
As for frustrating news yesterday, I won't divulge it or go into it now. It will only spoil my excitement at this accomplishment! Woohoo!
Praising God and thanking Him (and my hubby and that wonderful electrician) ,
Ellie~
No comments:
Post a Comment