As I mentioned before, I am really behind in posting so now I am sharing some photos from mid May when my family was still here. I think we may have worn them AND us out with all our sightseeing. Here we are in the mountains where there was still snow and we were fortunate to see a ram in the field below the lodge. We often see deer here, but never a ram. Here he is posing for us. :)

I love this photo of my sister and brother in law. The peachy jacket really shows up well in the blue and white of the scenery on the mountain.

Farmer Girl and Grandma had fun playing in the snow and then snuggled up together for this photo.

Chaz, Bob and Farmer Girl showing off the level of the snow at the top of the mountain.

Mom with her oldest and youngest as we posed at the bottom with the scenery of the water behind us.

Our homeschool group of 60 traveled on Amtrak during their visit. It was a LOOOOOONg day beginning at 5 AM and ending near midnight.

Here we are posing under the clock at the station before the train arrived. We arrived back here almost exactly 12 hours later!

These few were taken at a nearby park that is famous for its Rhodys (Rhododendron). However, I don't think there are any in this picture at all. They were in full bloom and so beautiful. It was a lovely day and we were blessed with many with rain only one day.


However, it has rained almost EVERY DAY since they left. While my sister was here, she helped plant.....well, OK, she planted all of these lovely geraniums and petunias in two large pots on my back steps. I got a great deal at Costco on them. I just had to post them so she could see that I have not killed them yet. And, since, it has rained every day, I have not even had to water them!


Thanks, GV!
Love Ellie~
No comments:
Post a Comment