Sunday, August 30, 2009

Painting Choices

Sunday morning:Sunday Evening:
Big decision time. I have to decide whether to paint the lap siding (which is the majority of the house) the lighter green or the darker. I didn't want the dark to be too dark as I don't want the house to be too dark, but I am happy with this color. If we do the bottom lap siding in the darker, on the front the shingles above the front door will all be the same, no contrast. The bat on the dormers will be lighter though and contrast nicely with the darker color of the lap siding. If we do it all lighter except for the dark at the top in the triangles, then there will be no contrast to the dormers. HOWEVER, the triangle above the door will be darker than the rest and contrast nicely. Does this make sense? Anyway let me know your choice. Should the bottom lap siding be dark like the top triangle or the same color as the board and batt (the middle section) And SOON as Bob is waiting..........

God bless your week, Ellie~

1 comment:

  1. I would choose the dark color to cover the bottom half of the house...but you know me...I LOVE color! Live Daringly!

    ReplyDelete