This is my 100th posting since starting this blog in April of 2009. It has been so much fun to chronicle our building process and share it with family and friends, both near and far. I have some faithful readers that I know about and some I don't. There are some who leave wonderfully encouraging comments that I appreciate so much. Most days I feel like Julie from the movie "Julia and Julie" and don't really think there is anyone out there reading my posts and who would really want to after all? Some days they are mundane or self centered or long winded or all of the above! At least for me, I will have this to look back upon and to help me remember all that went into this process.
So, anyway, as a break from my normal and as kind of a fun thing, especially for my faithful readers, I want to reward the first person who reads this, my 100th post, AND leaves a comment. Leave your comment and I will send you a surprise! I don't really know what it will be until I find out the winner because I want to send something special and unique to that individual. I promise you, you will like it though. I can't wait to see who it is!
Good night and God bless,
Love, Ellie~
OH!! I Love surprises in the mail!! I've enjoyed keeping up with the happenings in your life too "Ellie!" Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete