We had high goals and expectations for today. We started early. Bob had the day off too. Our plan was to start with the entryway, second coat the kitchen ceiling and then cut in the dark color in the entry before painting the walls in the kitchen/dining area. THEN take a walk to the bookmobile and return to put down the 15# felt for the flooring upstairs in girls rooms. Weeeeelllllllllll, we got the entry way done. :) Our ceiling is Bone White so Bob had to cut in the Toast to the walls. We also decided to accent a wall with the Plymouth Brown since we have some left over. However, that meant more cutting in...as he started doing it and I realized how time consuming it would be, I wished we had not done it. We did second coat the kitchen ceiling and then touched up the entryway so it is done and I like the darker brown wall. After that, we did take the walk, but missed the bookmobile. When we returned Bob painted one wallToast in the kitchen area, then after dinner, he cut in the teal color which is called Teal Escape. I was so excited to finally get to the fun color and I love how it looks. I followed behind him and finished one wall. It went so fast, we did the other although halfway through I wished we had stopped. My arms are so tired as is my neck and I have calluses turning into blisters on my left hand. However, now that we are done, we have a nice sense of accomplishment for the day. I am hoping to do the wall in the same area that continues into the hallway in Toast tomorrow. Maybe when Bob gets home, he will get to the felt......Sorry no time for pictures. Perhaps tomorrow in the natural light.
Good night, Ellie~
Sounds yummy! Where's the picture? :o) Good job!
ReplyDeleteHi "Ellie!" I gave you an award on my blog today...I hope it makes you happy! Reading your blog makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you in the New Year,
Mrs. Taffy
(Carissa)
www.mylifeonataffypull.blogspot.com