Friday, December 18, 2009

The Winner is..........

Mrs. Taffy, who just happens to be one of my more devoted followers! I am so encouraged by her comments and sage advice although I don't ever have time to email and tell her that! Thanks, Mrs Taffy. I am glad you won and will get a little "surprise" in the mail to you very soon.

On a side note, I must confess I am a little disappointed in the response or lack of :) I think I made a mistake by posting the first comment right away so everyone else thought, "oh, well, I missed it." I would have still liked to hear from you! Remember you don't have to register to leave a comment or become a member. You can just choose the last choice on the form-can't remember the name of it. I think it says name and URL or something like that.

Good day, Ellie~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Thank you! How fun for me! I'm glad you appreciate my advice, because I sure try not to sound like a know-it-all! lol! Lord knows I don't know it all...just a lot about painting! lol! I didn't even see when you posted my comment on your contest! I'm planning on a having a give-away too, I'm waiting until I have 30 followers, only 3 to go! Merry Christmas Friend!!

    ReplyDelete