Saturday, December 5, 2009

As If She Isn't Tall Enough

The drywallers get to use these really cool stilts when they are mudding and pasting. They walk around on them naturally, even up and down stairs! When I saw them I made the comment that Farmer Girl would love to try them out. We brought her in the house and Bob attached them to her legs. She was able to walk around WITH ASSISTANCE and then independently and very cautiously. It was a bit crowded in the house. NOW she is begging for a pair of her own!
Later in the week, I talked with one of the drywallers about them as he amazed me with his prowess. He told me where they get them from and said they only cost $350!!! I don't think she will be getting a pair of her own unless she takes up drywalling! In the meantime, she keeps asking to try them one more time BEFORE they are done. (which should be early this week. The primer went on on Friday and texture is scheduled for Monday as well as our woodstove.)
Good night, Ellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment